Learn to teach a dynamic workout that brings together the very best of Pilates, Yoga, and Dance. Give your clients a workout that stretches, strengthens, and elevates them with a cardiovascular workout.
What makes BarreElevate different from other programs?
While we love that BarreElevate clients tone, lengthen, and look great from our program, we have a vested interest in teaching "healthy movement" - movement that strengthens the body, decompresses joints, and brings oxygen to all of the muscles and tissues of the body. BarreElevate was designed by a team of Pilates, Yoga, and dance professionals with more that 50 years combined experience at teaching movement arts.
- We recognize that alignment is the cornerstone of healthy movement. We understand that range follows alignment. We teach smart movement that empowers our clients to move with more grace, strength, and balance.
- We are inclusive, not exclusive. We value and honor all bodies, young, old, injured, or fit, youngest to oldest, and everyone in between. 16 to 70 and everyone in between. we flow, we have fun.
- We give you our commitment and the tools to succeed. You’ll receive training, and support to teach a top notch class, and implement a successful program.
- We've taken the guess work out of creating and designing a barre program. You may be thinking, "I don't need a program, I just want a class to offer my clients." BarreElevate is a Pilates principled program that your clients will enjoy coming to again and again.
- We invite you to be creative. Within each of us lies a creative genius. With a solid foundation of BarreElevate foundations and movement mechanics, you will be invited draw upon your own insight and creativity to make your class shine!
- We have a vested interest in seeing you succeed! Upon completion of your training, you’ll be invited to become a member of our online professional BarreElevate Community. There you will find a library of video tutorials and trade secret resources.Why introduce BarreElevate to your studio?
Are you interested in elevating your studio bottom line? Did you know that barre based workouts are one of the hottest fitness trends in the country for women ages 20-55? What was once the best kept secret of dancers and the elite is sweeping the country. If you read magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Glamour, and Self, you’ve seen the articles about celebrity workouts. Divas such as Madonna, Kelly Ripa, and Natalie Portman are just of the few loyal devotees of the Barre.What are the benefits to your studio?
- Offer a Cardiovascular workout to your clients
- Maximize Productivity of your Studio Space
- Appeal to a New Demographic Client
- Improve Client Retention Rate
- Increase Studio Revenue
What is BarreElevate's Revenue Potential?
If 10 Clients attend one class and each pays $15, your studio generates $150 in revenue for one class.
1 Class = $150
5 Classes per week = $750
20 Classes per month = $3,000
52 weeks = $39,000
With just five BarreElevate classes per week, your studio can generate an additional $39,000 in revenue in a single year! And, the more teachers who teach BarreElevate at your studio, the more successful your program will be. We have the tools and resources to help you successfully launch, implement, and grow your Barre-Elevate program.
What can I expect to get from a BarreElevate Workshop?
You’ll learn more than just moves. You’ll learn how to teach high quality movement that garners result. Every professional workshop you attend is an investment in your own practice, and your teaching career. In a BarreElevate workshop you will be invited to work deeper in your own body, learn new skills to help your clients, and be empowered with business resources to grow your practice. In the BarreElevate workshop, you will receive:
- 8 PMA Approved CEC Credits
- 8 ACE Approved CEC Credits
- Choreography & Class Design
- Progressions, Transitions, Cueing
- Modifying for Special Populations
- The Art of Props
- Online Video Choreography
- Website Listing with Barre-Elevate
- Marketing & Retail Opportunities
- Affordable Ballet Barres & Prop Packages
- Continuing Education Workshops
- Online Membership Opportunity
- Mentoring and more!
Do I need a Ballet Barre & Props?
We recommend that you outfit your studio with a wall or floor mounted, or a portable ballet barre. BarreElevate offers affordably priced wall mounted and free standing ballet barres and props packages. For more information on barre installation, please contact: [email protected]
How do I become a Barre Elevate teacher?
Attend an eight hour intensive teacher training workshop (8am-5pm).
What is the cost?
The investment is ($275 early bird registration) $350 for a 8-hour training workshop.
What are the prerequisites to teach Barre-Elevate?
Barre-Elevate teachers are required to possess a minimum of one year experience teaching one or more of the following disciplines: Pilates, yoga, or dance.
What are the requirements to maintain my certification?
You can maintain your certification for as long as you wish by either taking 8 CEC's online or in person over a two-year period, or by becoming a member of our VIP Teacher Program. The program provides on-going choreographed classes, video tutorials, and music suggestions.